can·cio·ne·ro | \ ˌkänchōˈne(ˌ)rō\
variants: or cancioneiro \ " , -ˈā- \
Definition of cancionero
: a Spanish or Portuguese collection of songs and poems usually by several authors
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?