ca·na dul·ce | \ ˌkänyəˈdülsē\
Definition of cana dulce
: the seeds of the cana dulce tree (Licania arborea) of Mexico that yield an oil used for illumination and in soapmaking
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game