camote de ra·ton | \ -dərəˈtōn \
Definition of camote de raton
: an herb (Hoffmanseggia densiflora) of the family Leguminosae found in alkaline areas of the desert of southern U.S. having orange-red flowers and glandular-dotted chiefly basal tufted leaves with several pairs of leaflets
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game