Definition of camboge
(Entry 1 of 2)
variant of gamboge 1
cam·bo·gé | \ ¦kambō¦zhā\
Definition of cambogé (Entry 2 of 2)
: pierced concrete block used to make brise-soleils in Latin-American architecture achieve ventilation and decoration at the same time by the skillful insertion of cambogé — House Beautiful
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?