Definition of butanediol
— called also 1,3-butanediol, 1,3-butylene glycol
— called also 1,4-butanediol, 1,4-butylene glycol, tetramethylene glycol
— called also 2,3-butanediol, 2,3-butylene glycol
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game