bun·ji-bun·ji | \ ¦bənjē¦bənjē\
Definition of bunji-bunji
: an Australian tree (Flindersia schottiana) closely related to the flindosa and having bark that contains a poison
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game