builder's risk insurancenoun
Definition of builder's risk insurance
: insurance on an increasing-value basis against loss by fire and related hazards covering buildings or ships in course of construction
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game