Definition of bucketload
2 informal : a very large amount … lovable bad boys, which it seemed to produce by the bucketload.— Jon Fine, ESPN, 10 Jan. 2000 —often plural … did people expect to make bucketloads of money off independent movies back then?— Anne Stockwell, The Advocate, 30 Mar. 2004
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?