broker's price opinionnoun
variants: or less commonly Broker's Price Opinion
Definition of broker's price opinion
: a report prepared by a real estate broker of the value of a property based on a usually exterior viewing of the property and comparison of it to similar properties on the market Considered as a whole, the statements in the Broker's Price Opinion are simply opinions relating to possible future prices given by Sands to California Federal while acting as its agent.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game