bright turquoise bluenoun
Definition of bright turquoise blue
: a variable color averaging a strong greenish blue that is greener and very slightly paler than grotto, greener and paler than cobalt blue, and greener, lighter, and stronger than average cerulean blue (see cerulean blue sense 1a)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?