breun·ner·ite | \ ˈbrȯinəˌrīt, ˈbru̇n-\
Definition of breunnerite
1 : a ferruginous dolomite or magnesite
2 : a mineral consisting of the isomorphous system of magnesium, iron, and manganese carbonate (Mg,Fe,Mn)CO3
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game