Definition of brachiosaur
: any of a genus (Brachiosaurus) of very large sauropod dinosaurs of the Late Jurassic period having a massive body, a very long neck, and forelegs longer than hind legs
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game