Definition of bpd
(Entry 1 of 2)
barrels per day
Definition of BPD (Entry 2 of 2)
borderline personality disorder There is evidence that neurohormones, such as oxytocin and opioids, mediate the exaggerated fears of rejection and abandonment that are characteristic of BPD.— John G. Gunderson
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?