bot·te·ga | \ bōˈtāgə, bəˈ- \
plural bottegas\ -gəz \ also botteghe\ -gē , -(ˌ)gā \
Definition of bottega
: the studio or workshop of a major artist in which other artists may participate in the execution of the projects or commissions of the major artist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game