Definition of body camera
: a video camera that is worn on clothing and used to continuously record activity in front of the wearer Americans are deeply divided over race relations and police use of force. One thing they don't seem to be divided over, however, is support for police body cameras.— Tom Knight
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?