Definition of blusher
1 : one who blushes
2 : blush sense 4
3 or blusher veil : a short veil that is worn over the face (as by a bride) and that is often attached to a longer veil To stay within her $40,000 budget, she is shaving costs by using her mother's veil as her blusher and a relative's center stone in her engagement ring.— Jennifer Roddy
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game