Definition of blondie
- Being a blondie, I suppose I should have been going for the sweet, good girl look of Betty.
- —Dianne Bourne, Manchester Evening News, 11 Feb. 2013
- Being blond has been … interesting. … I was on Skid Row downtown covering a story. As I stood on the sidewalk a man sidled up behind me and said in a squirrelly voice, ”Hey, blondie. Hey, blondie!” I looked around to see who he was talking to before I realized it was me.
- —Jeannine Stein, Los Angeles Times, 2 Dec. 1987
- … her sundae with chocolate-chip ice cream with hazelnut blondie in butterscotch sauce …
- —William Grimes, New York Times, 12 June 2002
- Brownies, with their brash … chocolate flavor, are the plunging necklines of baking, whereas the more subtle, butterscotch-flavored blondies have real style.
- —Matthew Card, Cook’s Illustrated, July 2005