Definition of block mold
1 : the original mold for a pottery form made directly from the model and used only for making working molds
2 : a one-piece unjointed mold for pressed glassware (such as tumblers, saucers, or bowls)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game