Definition of blank signature
: a signature appended to a document (such as a blank bill or note) that still has essential parts to be added and usually authorizing any person to whom the document is delivered to fill it up as a bill for any amount subject to any limits stated in or on the instrument
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game