Definition of bitter clover
: a yellow-flowered Eurasian annual sweet clover (Melilotus indica) used as a cover crop in the western U.S. and now naturalized there and eastward
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game