Definition of bismaleimide
: a compound with two maleimide groups used in polymer chemistry Common matrix materials include epoxy, bismaleimide, polyimide, and phenolic (phenol-formaldehyde) resins.— Mitch Jacoby, Chemical & Engineering News, 30 Aug. 2004
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game