bi·sag·re | \ bə̇ˈsa(ˌ)grē, biˈsä(ˌ)grā\
Definition of bisagre
: a small spiny cactus (Echinocactus horizonthalonius) of Mexico and southwestern U.S. that is sometimes cut into slices and candied
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?