Definition of bird malaria
: a febrile disease of wild birds and poultry that is physiologically comparable to human malaria and caused by related protozoan parasites of Plasmodium and related genera
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game