Definition of biothreat
- In 2001, a $3 million contract … funded research to develop vaccines against biothreats by activating and targeting dendritic cells.
- —Robert Miller, Dallas Morning News, 28 Oct. 2007
- Gingrich and Sanders conclude that biothreats are four times as dangerous as nuclear and chemical threats combined.
- —Norman G. Anderson, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 27 Feb. 2005
- Biothreat protection requires the mask to have an airtight seal around your nose and mouth, and, sometimes, your eyes.
- —Consumer Reports, February 2002