Definition of biological product
: a complex pharmaceutical substance, preparation, or agent of organic origin depending for its action on the processes effecting immunity and used especially in diagnosis and treatment of disease (such as a vaccine or pollen extract) also : any such complex product of organic or synthetic origin obtained or standardized by biological methods or assay (such as arsphenamine, pituitary extract, or insulin) : biologic
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?