Definition of billing machine
: a machine designed specifically for some or all of the mechanical operations (such as typing, adding or computations, and sometimes duplicating) usually involved in filling out and providing a record of customer invoices or bills
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game