Definition of bhindi masala
: an Indian dish of okra cooked with spices and often other vegetables (such as onions or tomatoes) David helped himself to the food first, heaping rice and bhindi masala onto his plate, and began to eat.— Irina Reyn, What happened to Anna K.: A Novel, 2009
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game