Definition of bhindi masala
: an Indian dish of okra cooked with spices and often other vegetables (such as onions or tomatoes) David helped himself to the food first, heaping rice and bhindi masala onto his plate, and began to eat.— Irina Reyn, What happened to Anna K.: A Novel, 2009
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game