Definition of bhatura
: a puffy, leavened, deep-fried Indian bread … rich, warming sauces and curries, naan and bhatura. — Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 26 Nov. 2004 … curry served in a platter with compartments that also hold a light yogurt and two bhaturas … — Ashok Chandwani, The Gazette (Montreal), 22 Sept. 2000
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?