bet·si·mi·sar·a·ka | \ ˌbet-sē-mə-ˈser-ə-kə\
plural betsimisaraka or betsimisarakas
Definition of betsimisaraka
: a native of the east coast of Madagascar of predominantly Malay blood and type — compare malagasy
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?