Definition of betcha
- And I betcha you've got at least three or four hundred dollars' worth of clothes on your back, and you still look downright haggardly.
- —Terry McMillan, Waiting to Exhale, 1992
- People stand up to look at the time so's they know whether they're early or late for work. I betcha a million people look at that clock every day …
- —Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, 1943
- Some say I repress my anger, and I reply, You betcha.
- —Michael Perry, Backpacker, June 2003
- “You guys okay?” I ask, much like a babysitter. “You betcha,” Lyle says.
- —John Grisham, “Quiet Haven” in Ford County: Stories, 2009