Definition of beshit
- The boat they left was stunk up and beshat with pigs and chickens and that comrade we buried.
- —Ernest Hemingway, Islands In The Stream, 1970
- Their horses were … beshat greenly across the hindquarters …
- —Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain, 2006
- On Sunday we brought the cats over. En route, one threw up all over her carrier, and a second beshat herself.
- —Julie Powell, Julie and Julia, 2005
- But, you see, a traumatized child as I was once, long ago, and one who recovers, as I did, has a wall between him and pain and despair, between himself and grief, between himself and beshitting himself.
- —Harold Brodkey, New Yorker, 7 Feb. 1994