Definition of bearded pig
: a wild swine (Sus barbatus) of Borneo and Malaya with short rounded ears, a wartlike outgrowth between the nostril and eye, and curly whitish whiskers covering the cheeks
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game