bar·y·lite | \ ˈbarəˌlīt\
Definition of barylite
: a mineral BaBe2Si2O7 consisting of rare silicate of barium and beryllium occurring in colorless prismatic crystals (hardness 7, specific gravity 4.03)
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game