bar·y·lite | \ ˈbarəˌlīt\
Definition of barylite
: a mineral BaBe2Si2O7 consisting of rare silicate of barium and beryllium occurring in colorless prismatic crystals (hardness 7, specific gravity 4.03)
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game