Definition of baggie
: a usually small, clear plastic bag … shoved his baggie of kumquats into the pocket of his Members Only jacket …— Jonathan Lethem My brother spent four days in jail. Police wanted to charge someone with possession of a baggie of crack cocaine they subsequently found under a nearby car, so they had chosen him.— Chastity M. Pratt
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game