Definition of bada bing
—used especially to emphasize something regarded as surprising, sudden, effortlessly achieved, or impressive This was all it really took? A mass, a prayer and bada bing! Absolution? — Jeanne Jackson, East Bay Express (California), 13 May 2009
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game