variants: or less commonly baby mamma or baby momma
Definition of baby mama
: the mother of a man's biological child especially : one who is not married to or in a long-term, intimate relationship with the child's father “I beat up my baby mama's boyfriend,” said Raul, when I asked him what he was in for. — Kendra Whitlow, Valley Advocate (Springfield, Massachusetts), 5 June 2008
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game