Definition of azurite blue
— called also air blue, Armenian stone, bice blue, blue ashes, blue bice, blue verditer, cendre, ceramic, chessylite blue, copper blue, Hungarian blue, Lambert's blue, lime blue, mineral blue, mountain blue, stone blue, verditer blue
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game