Definition of azurite blue
— called also air blue, Armenian stone, bice blue, blue ashes, blue bice, blue verditer, cendre, ceramic, chessylite blue, copper blue, Hungarian blue, Lambert's blue, lime blue, mineral blue, mountain blue, stone blue, verditer blue
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game