Definition of astrocamera
: a camera that is designed or used for taking photographs of astronomical objects and events Sections on telescopes, cameras, and CCD astrocameras follow, along with a chapter on “the desktop moon.”— Mary Carroll, Booklist, July 2000
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game