ar·a·tin·ga | \ ˌarəˈtiŋgə\
Definition of aratinga
1 capitalized : a genus of rather large chiefly green parakeets of tropical America
2 plural -s : a parakeet of the genus Aratinga : conure
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game