antelope jack rabbitnoun
Definition of antelope jack rabbit
: a very large pale jack rabbit (Lepus alleni) of the Arizona and western Mexican deserts having long ears and whitish sides suggesting the antelope's white rump when in motion
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game