Definition of angled loofah
Note: The interior fibrous portion of mature fruits may be dried and used as sponges.
Note: Both the fruit and plant are also called Chinese okra, patola, ribbed gourd, ridged gourd, and ridge gourd.
Keep scrolling for more
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game