Definition of angled loofah
Note: The interior fibrous portion of mature fruits may be dried and used as sponges.
Note: Both the fruit and plant are also called Chinese okra, patola, ribbed gourd, ridged gourd, and ridge gourd.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game