Definition of angled loofah
Note: The interior fibrous portion of mature fruits may be dried and used as sponges.
Note: Both the fruit and plant are also called Chinese okra, patola, ribbed gourd, ridged gourd, and ridge gourd.
Keep scrolling for more
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game