Definition of angel fund
: a fund that pools capital for investment in new businesses : a fund of investment capital from a network of angel investors Cook should collect money from alumni for an angel fund aimed at Harvard undergraduate startups.— John Heilemann, Wired, June 2000
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?