Definition of alternative food
- … organic and vegetarian products, sometimes called alternative foods, can be hard to find …
- —Beth Ramirez de Arellano, Pensacola News Journal, 1 Nov. 2008
- While conceding that big agriculture is here to stay, he thinks that if we buy alternative foods in natural and/or organic food stores and farmers' markets we can slow the processed foods train and build some real balance into what we eat.
- —Jules Wagman, Sun-Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida), 14 Mar. 2004
- the alternative food movement