Definition of alone time
: time spent by an individual or a couple apart from others I need some alone time to think things over. We passed many buildings I wanted to explore later, but for now, I just wanted some alone time with Brad.— Derene Scheeler, Follow Your Heart, 2010
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?