al·la·man·da | \ ˌaləˈmandə\
Definition of allamanda
1 capitalized : a genus of tropical American woody vines (family Apocynaceae) having funnel-shaped flowers
2 plural -s : a plant of the genus Allamanda
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game