all the same toidiom
Definition of all the same to
—used to say that someone does not care about what is chosen or done in a particular situation We can do it either today or tomorrow—it's all the same to me.I'd like to go fishing tomorrow morning, if it's all the same to you.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?