Definition of agriproduct
: a product (such as a chemical, fertilizer, or feed for livestock) used in farming and agriculture When the company decided to look at the complexity it was carrying, it realized that the actual performance of its agriproducts did not rely on features that had been requested by (and were now marketed to) customers.— Mark O. George, The Lean Six Guide to Doing More with Less, 2010
Keep scrolling for more
to mark by some ceremony or observation
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game