ag·gag | \ ˈä-ˌgäg\
Definition of aggag
1 : a screw pine (Pandanus tectorius) with prop roots and sword-shaped spiny leaves covered with a whitish bloom
2 : an article (as a mat or bag) made from the split leaves of the aggag
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?