Definition of Zululand
territory in KwaZulu-Natal, eastern Republic of South Africa, bordering on the Indian Ocean north of the Tugela River area 10,362 square miles (26,838 square kilometers)
Note: Zululand is the historic home of the Zulus.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game