Definition of Zeebrugge
port on the North Sea in the province of West Flanders, northwestern Belgium
Note: Zeebrugge serves as the port for Brugge, with which it is connected by a canal.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game